An Integrated Palliative Approach:
What Does It Look Like In Practice?
Heads up! Registration is now open. Registration Now
Participants will have the option to choose between two streams:
A volunteer stream with sessions on:
- The Role of the Volunteer in an Integrated Palliative Care Program
- Working with families and Self Care
- The Challenges and Opportunities of being a Hospice Palliative Care Volunteer
A clinical/health professionals stream with sessions on:
- Complex Pharmacological Pain Management
- Dementia and the Palliative Approach
- Advance Care Planning and the Role of the Health Professional
Plenary Sessions regarding:
- Opportunities to Make the Connection, Build Capacity and Develop a Sustainable Integrated Palliative Care System
- Medically Hastened Death: What Does it Mean for Me? And What Should I be Doing to Prepare Myself?
- The Palliative Approach: Making it Happen