- E-newsletters and updates.
- Associate membership to the Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Association.
- Voting privileges at the NSHPCA Annual General Meeting.
- Priority access to hospice palliative care news and events.
- Notification regarding educational and networking opportunities.
- Reduced rate for for conferences and workshops.
Why Should I Become A Member?
Joint associate or affiliate status & provincial membership significantly enhances the overall legitimacy of the hospice palliative care movement in Nova Scotia and Canada.
Credibility in numbers:
The larger the provincial membership base the more effective the provincial and national Associations are in many aspects of their mandates, i.e. awareness raising, education, and consultation.
National & provincial membership allows for the pooling of resources and expertise to further the overall mandate and support the development and implementation of programs/services across the country.
National & provincial membership provides access to information, expertise and colleagues all across the province and the country.
Interest Groups Membership
The Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Association has encouraged the establishment of 8 Interest Groups for the use of its members. These Interest Groups have been created by the members, as a means of information sharing across Canada and abroad. The members of the Interest Groups typically meet face to face each year just before the Association’s Annual General Meeting.
You can sign up for any of the interest groups when filling out our annual membership form.