NSHPCA represents more than 200 individuals committed to Hospice Palliative Care in Nova Scotia. Please join your voice with ours to promote a higher quality end of life care for Nova Scotians.
- E-newsletters and updates.
- Associate membership to the CHPCA.
- Voting privileges at the NSHPCA Annual General Meeting.
- Priority access to hospice palliative care news and events.
- Notification regarding educational and networking opportunities.
- Reduced rate for conferences and workshops.
Annual membership is $50.00
Our membership year runs from January to December and includes all benefits listed on this page.
Please be advised we are currently making changes to our membership process, for more information on becoming a member please contact:Nova Scotia Hospice Palliative Care Association
PO Box 103,
Lakeside, Nova Scotia B3T 1M6
1 (902) 818-9139