NSHPCA represents individuals from across the province who are committed to Hospice Palliative Care in Nova Scotia. Please join your voice with ours to promote a higher quality end of life care for Nova Scotians.
- Keep connected with e-newsletters and updates.
- Enjoy a reduced rate for conferences and workshops.
- Be notified regarding educational and networking opportunities.
- Enjoy priority access to hospice palliative care news and events.
- Have your say with voting privileges at the NSHPCA Annual General Meeting.
- Enjoy associate membership to the Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Association.
For more information on becoming a member please contact:
Nova Scotia Hospice Palliative Care Association
PO Box 103, Lakeside,
Nova Scotia B3T 1M6
1 (902) 818-9139
Please complete the fields below. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or
(902) 818-9139 should you have any questions.